- RSS Channel Showcase 2816965
- RSS Channel Showcase 1316753
- RSS Channel Showcase 6293374
- RSS Channel Showcase 5786288
Articles on this Page
- 07/05/17--09:17: _New Budweiser label...
- 07/07/17--07:35: _Zima zooms into the...
- 07/10/17--13:01: _Bud Light ads to fo...
- 07/12/17--05:47: _Gavin Hattersley ta...
- 07/14/17--07:10: _Consumers choosing ...
- 07/17/17--10:02: _Miller Lite taps DD...
- 07/20/17--09:35: _Beer sales pick up ...
- 07/24/17--14:29: _Keystone Light on a...
- 07/26/17--15:01: _Bud Light to roll a...
- 07/05/17--09:17: New Budweiser labels for Halloween?
- 07/07/17--07:35: Zima zooms into the top 10 Nielsen growth brands
- 07/10/17--13:01: Bud Light ads to focus on quality?
- 07/12/17--05:47: Gavin Hattersley talks Arnold Palmer Spiked Half & Half
- 07/14/17--07:10: Consumers choosing Miller Lite over Bud Light in taste test
- 07/17/17--10:02: Miller Lite taps DDB Chicago
- 07/20/17--09:35: Beer sales pick up over 4th of July
- 07/24/17--14:29: Keystone Light on a roll
- 07/26/17--15:01: Bud Light to roll a Texas label?
Budweiser may be amping up the red on its label for Halloween. ABI has received label approval from the TTB for a red and white “Halloween Edition” Budweiser label. The red field at the top of the label seeps down in streaks over the Budweiser logo, resembling dripping paint or blood. Assuming ABI goes to […]
Zima lit up social media when word of its return leaked earlier this year. As it turns out, this attention wasn’t just hype. Consumers are picking up a six-pack (or two) at a pace that has propelled Zima into the ranks of the top 10 malt beverage growth brands, as measured by Nielsen cross-channel data. […]
There’s been a great deal of speculation around what direction a new marketing leader will take Bud Light. It now appears we’ll find out soon. From last Thursday’s Beer Marketer’s Insights (subscription required): New Bud Light veep Andy Goeler recently talked to distribs about what he’s working on, including some quality spots that will debut […]
Molson Coors Brewing Company and Hornell Brewing, an affiliate of AriZona Beverages, announced that MillerCoors later this year will start marketing and selling a new brand called Arnold Palmer Spiked Half & Half. MillerCoors has been looking to get into the hard iced tea segment for a while. Last year it briefly tested Easy Tea. […]
The post Gavin Hattersley talks Arnold Palmer Spiked Half & Half appeared first on MillerCoors Behind the Beer.
Miller Lite kicked off a non-branded taste test called “Know Your Beer” earlier this summer that pits the Original Light Beer against the largest beer in the country, Bud Light. And so far Miller Lite is winning – handily. Consumers chose Miller Lite over Bud Light more than 70 percent of the time in more […]
The post Consumers choosing Miller Lite over Bud Light in taste test appeared first on MillerCoors Behind the Beer.
MillerCoors has moved all creative work for Miller Lite to DDB Chicago. MillerCoors is making the move a month after shifting the Miller Lite digital account to DDB Chicago. There was no separate review for the full creative account. “We’ve made great progress over the past couple of years, but still have work to do,” […]
The beer industry saw some improvement during the Independence Day holiday period, according to Nielsen cross-channel data. Beer category volume was up 0.8 percent during the two weeks ending July 8, outperforming the 13-week trend of -1.0 percent, according to Nielsen. Imports, Super Premium, Craft and Flavored Malt Beverages gained share, Economy was flat and […]
Keystone Light is now the No. 3 growth brand in the country, according to Nielsen cross-channel data for the four weeks ending July 15. Case volume was up 9.6 percent for the four-week period, according to Nielsen. Its volume share improved by 0.2 points for 1.9 share of total beer. Its share of the Economy […]
Bud Light appears poised to introduce a Texas-specific label, based on a filing with the TTB. The label incorporates elements of the state seal of Texas, including a five-pointed star. It bears the legend “Texan Brewed” and calls out that it is “brewed deep in the heart of Texas.” (ABI has a brewery in Houston.) […]